Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Interesting training


Yesterday I had my rugby training but before that I had to go to my weighing in at the Avondale racecourse. When I got to the racecourse, I saw many teams in different colours lining up to get weighed inside the large building. After one hour it was my teams turn to enter the building and get weighed on the double scale. Soon after the people  that were weighing me finished and I went outside with my other teammates and left to go back to the club and then we started to warm up for our training while we were waiting for our coach and the rest of the team.

When my team got back from the weighing in at Avondale racecourse, my coach got out all the rugby balls and threw them at us and set up the cones for us to start our training. Afterwards our coach told us to sprint around the whole field twice. When my team sprinted around the field once it started to rain, then a little while after it started to rain even harder so my coach told us to stand under the shelter until the rain calms down then we could start our training. Later the rain calmed down and we finally started our training, we were passing the ball around then we started doing our stretches and soon after all that running we finally played a rugby game . When our game finished we entered the club and worked out our game plan for the game on Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.